Before you announce your new product, technology, or service, we make sure that your entire Sales organization (Direct Sales Team, OEM Representatives, Channel Partners, VARs, etc.) have the necessary training, content, coaching, and support before meeting with any customers or partners.
Your great product development and marketing teams rely on your Sales organization to complement their efforts by working effectively and efficiently with global customers and achieving design wins.
Savant Sales Enablement strategy is designed to prepare and enable your entire Sales organization to meet their design win goals and Sales quota. We work with your IT-BI organization to track the Sales Teams’ LMS-based training through their CRM activities so detailed reports could be generated for the Sales Executives to measure the effectiveness of the product trainings, associated customer engagements, and their resulting design wins.
Savant Sales Enablement services’ primary responsibility is to make sure your entire Sales organization have the necessary training, collateral, messaging, coaching, and support to carry out their job as effectively and efficiently as possible.
We work closely with your subject matter experts, sales operations, sales leaders, product teams, product marketing, and other key stakeholders to prepare the most effective and useful multi-layer and multi-stage training programs, Sales content, and Sales messaging for your entire Sales organization.
Let the Savant Sales Enablement team provide you with:
- An effective go-to-market strategy with the most prepared Sales team.
- Creating new Sales training content for your upcoming product launch.
- CRM-based results in association with LMS-based training for your global Sales team.
- Educating your OEM Sales Representative, Channel Partners, VARs, etc., on your latest products, technologies, and services.
- Advanced and detailed product training for your Field Application Engineers.
- Application-based trainings that shows how your products and technologies could be integrated in your targeted markets and applications—and why.
- Complementing your marketing automation lead tracking with the required training programs for the best customer engagement and support.
- Teaching best-practice Sales techniques and closing skill gaps through both onboarding and ongoing training.
- Sales defining clear expectations for the Sales enablement program by setting goals and KPIs.
- Multi-stage LMS-based Be an effective liaison between your Sales and Marketing teams.
- Delivering Sales tools and ongoing training to increase efficiencies and design win programs.
- Identifying the most valuable and effective channels and content formats for your Sales collateral to support customers.
- Structure cross-functional collaboration, with clear feedback loops, between all customer facing teams.